GPS Speed Sentry is a GPS enabled speed monitor/car computer. it monitors your current speed and warns you when you are near or go over 6 user defnied speed limits. it also allows you to view other GPS derived information on a series of display types. Information includes current/top/average speed, elevation, position, bearing and much more.
Some of the features of GPS Speed Sentry are:
- 6 user specified speed limits
- Audible warnings for over the speed limit and nearing speed limit (these can be muted)
- All sounds can be customised by the user
- Units can be in imperial or metric, various combinations can be used (eg speed mph & elevation in metres)
- Position can be shown in various formats including ordnance survey grid and easting/northings (for the united kingdom) as well as maidenhead grid locators
- Various easy to read information displays (see below)
- Large buttons which allow easy changing of display/speed limit (using your finger or stylus)
- Day/night colour schemes
A clever GPS application for your car.